This roof repair ministry is intended to help those whose roofs were damaged as a result of Hurricane Florence.
- Applicant must be a home owner living in the home,
- Damage to the roof from Hurricane Florence,
- Household income less than $84,260.00.
Documentation needed for application submission:
- FEMA letter (approval or denial),
- Insurance Claim (approval or denial),
- Proof of all income,
- Proof of residency
Application Pick Up and Drop off 10 am- 3pm, Monday-Friday. In person application assistance or program inquires by appointment only.
Contact: Brittney Galbreath, Family Services Director
Downloadable Application Form.